Get an overview of this hotelRome townhouse accommodation in Via Veneto, near Roman Forum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Located in Via Veneto, this townhouse accommodation is within 1 mi (2 km) of Porta Pia, Borghese Gallery, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Villa Borghese and Bioparco are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with valet parking, this townhouse accommodation has express check-in and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and desks. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cesar Palace - B&B
Cesar Palace - B&B features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 7 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in after 10:30 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Cesar Palace B&B
- Cesar Palace B&B Rome
- Cesar Palace Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.