Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel on Rome's Piazza della Repubblica
A regal showcase of Neo Classical architecture, this Rome hotel is located directly on the Piazza della Repubblica across from the Repubblica Metro station.
The bubbly flows over ancient ruins, while other modern offerings include a business center, concierge, rooftop pool, garden, and ground-floor bistro.
The guestrooms of the Exedra, A Boscolo Luxury Hotel has high ceilings which top an infusion of floral-brocades, crocodile leathers and marble; all have minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Boscolo Exedra Roma, Autograph Collection
Built in 1900, the hotel's piazza sets the stage for a stately white marble palazzo. The pet-friendly Exedra, A Boscolo Luxury Hotel has multiple bars and a rooftop garden and pool that's open all day.
The hotel's Exedra Wellness Spa offers a variety of treatments, including chromotherapy, revitalizing and purifying herbal teas, massages, and other treatments. Sauna, steam baths, solarium, and spa tubs are also available, and the spa is connected to the rooftop pool, which offers stunning city views, by a glass elevator.
Services include luggage storage, message service, and sightseeing arrangements. Meeting rooms can accommodate up to 250 guests. Smoking is not allowed at this hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 238
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1900
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Designer toiletries
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
La Frusta - Designed by Adam Tihany, this restaurant combines historical, Eternal-City ambience with 21st-century vibrancy and style.
Tazio - Decorated with candid snapshots of Tazio Secchiamoli, the forefather of paparazzi photography, this restaurant and bar opens out to the Piazza della Repubblica.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Autograph Collection Boscolo Exedra Roma
- Boscolo Exedra
- Boscolo Exedra Roma
- Boscolo Exedra Roma Autograph Collection
- Boscolo Exedra Roma Autograph Collection Hotel
- Boscolo Exedra Roma Autograph Collection Hotel Rome
- Boscolo Exedra Roma Autograph Collection Rome
- Exedra Roma
- Exedra Roma Boscolo
- Roma Exedra
- Boscolo Exedra Hotel Rome
- Boscolo Exedra Rome
- Exedra Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.