Overview of Amar Roma
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Romantic Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Romantic Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Via Urbana 120)
About this area
Amar Roma is located in Rome's Monti neighbourhood. Via Nazionale and Roman Forum are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Vatican Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 7 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 7 min walk
- Roman Forum - 11 min walk
- Colosseum - 12 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 17 min walk
- Cavour Station - 4 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 11 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Tema - 1 min walk
- Black Market - 1 min walk
- La mucca biricchina - 1 min walk
- Trattoria Il Tettarello - 2 min walk
- Grazie a Dio è Venerdì - 2 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 60.0 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
The apartment is in a great location, waking distance to the colesseum and train stations, although termini is a walk uphill and a bit far if you have suitcases. We walked to a nearer station and connected to termini via that. The apartment is definitely traditional Italy, beautiful, but not that practical. The main living areas have very low ceilings due to the mezzanine floors above for the beds. My husband who is 6ft had to duck constantly which is tiring. The shower didn't flow down the drain so flooded the bathroom if it was on for more than 30 seconds. No bowls for cereals. There was no instructions on how to use anything and no literature on the local area or attractions. We were checked in by a lovely Italian lady who spoke no English, so was a bit lost for where to eat or buy things at the start.
Pros: Location is good.
Cons: Local information, where to eat, supermarkets, English speaking checkin