Visitors to Rolleboise are sure to enjoy the restaurants and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and gardens. Top sights around the area include Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny and Park and Castle of Thoiry.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Rolleboise
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 43.9 mi (70.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rolleboise
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny and Park and Castle of Thoiry. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de la Roche-Guyon and Monet House Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Ruche - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rolleboise
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Rolleboise gets about 970.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C