Search Rodeo Hotels, New Mexico
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Rodeo
Guests will appreciate the hiking, mountains and art in Rodeo. This city also attracts visitors with its museums.
Sightseeing around Rodeo
- Art and museums are well-known in the area, and cultural attractions include Chiricahua Gallery and Chiricahua Desert Museum
- The hiking trails and mountains are also several natural sights in the area
Dressing for Rodeo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rodeo is 298 millimetres