- Rodby Kirke
- 7 min drive
- Rodbyhavn Port
- 8 min drive
- Lalandia Aquadome
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Rodby. Maribo Art Museum and Knuthenlund are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Maribo Cathedral and Højene Burial Mounds. Lalandia Aquadome and Knuthenborg Safari Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Rodby travel guide
- Rodby Kirke - 7 min drive
- Rodbyhavn Port - 8 min drive
- Gallery Sigvardson - 8 min drive
- Lalandia Aquadome - 8 min drive
- Nebbelunde Kirke - 8 min drive
- Rødby Ferry Station - 8 min drive
About this property
Spacious Holiday Home in Rodby Denmark With Terrace
Speaks Danish, English, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed.
- Electricity fee: EUR 0.38 per kilowatt-hour
- Water fee: EUR 8.04 per cubic meter
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 120.58 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- 5 Star Holiday Home in Rødby
- Spacious Holiday Home in Rodby Denmark With Terrace Rodby
- WiFi available
- High chair
- Coffee/tea maker
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Washing machine
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 6
- Unit size: 1119 sq ft (104 sq m)