Visitors can enjoy all that Robinvale has to offer including the wineries and golf courses. There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL), 47.5 mi (76.5 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Robinvale
Favourite places to visit in the city include Robinvale Leisure Centre, Robinvale Organic Wines and Robinvale Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add Murray River to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Robinvale, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Robinvale Bridge Motel is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre. This 3-star motel in Robinvale features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and proximity to shopping.
- Euston Motel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star motel in Euston can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Euston Club Motel is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city centre. This 4-star motel in Euston features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Robinvale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Robinvale is 12 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 5°C