Overview of B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Triple Room
Studio, 1 Single Bed (sem vista)
Deluxe Double Room, Partial Sea View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Partial Sea View
Superior Double Room
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana neighbourhood, B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5 is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Christ the Redeemer and Arcos da Lapa are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Sambodrome or Maracana Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Avenida Atlantica - 1 min walk
- Copacabana Beach - 2 min walk
- Copacabana Fort - 8 min walk
- Arpoador Beach - 12 min walk
- Ipanema Beach - 12 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro Sao Cristovao Station - 10 min drive
- Cantagalo Station - 10 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Bar da Piscina — 1 min walk
About this property
B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 40 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had two rooms for four nights but left after two due to a number of issues including: Cockroaches (3) in the kids’ bathroom which management put down to rain Nasty smell in rooms and corridors Dated furniture and bathrooms; intermittent air con; rooms facing street very noisy (we moved rooms twice) I think it’s worth paying a bit more (we moved to Windsor Plaza - great). Note that Ipanema seemed to be the better end of town; or the other end of Copacabana was good (Hilton/Windsor Plaza).