Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Riga hostel in Old Town, walk to St John's Church
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hostel is steps from St John's Church and St. Peter's Church. Great Guild Hall and Small Guild Hall are also within 5 minutes.
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free hostel has laundry facilities and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 8 shared rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Hair dryers and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Red Nose - Hostel
Red Nose - Hostel features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This business-friendly hostel also offers coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities.
Red Nose - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Red Nose Hostel
- Red Nose Hostel Riga
- Red Nose Riga
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.