Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Riga hotel in Old Town, walk to Riga Cathedral
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hotel is steps away from Riga History and Navigation Museum and Riga Cathedral. St. Peter's Church and St. Jacob's Cathedral are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a sauna are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a conference centre, coffee/tea in a common area and a business centre.
All 45 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square metres) include conference centres. This Art Deco hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle.
Hotel Justus has designated areas for smoking.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping centre shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Free breakfast
- Built in 2009
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Justus – This restaurant specialises in Eastern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR23 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR30
- Late check-out fee: EUR30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR25.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR15 per accommodation, per day and includes use of:
- Hotel Justus Riga
- Hotel Justus
- Justus Riga
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for a complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 31 May to 30 September. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Latvia. This property is rated 4 stars.