Overview of Borgo Donna Canfora
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Comfort Triple Room, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
About this area
Located in Ricadi, Borgo Donna Canfora is near a private beach. Museum of the Sea and Diocesan Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery and Insediamento Rupestre Degli Sbariati.
- Museum of the Sea - 6 min drive
- Formicoli Beach - 7 min drive
- Capo Vaticano Lighthouse - 7 min drive
- Grotticelle Beach - 7 min drive
- Spiaggia Santa Maria - 8 min drive
- Ricadi Station - 15 min walk
- Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.) - 72 min drive
- Ristorante Aurora - 13 min walk
- Trattoria Da Mimma - 3 min drive
- Schiavello - 3 min drive
- Chalet del Capo - 3 min drive
- Ristorante La Taverna - 3 min drive
About this property
Borgo Donna Canfora
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.