Luggage elevator was very handy. Breakfast was good. Location was great. Room was clean but had no hydro in bathroom. Contacted management and received no response. Appeared to be a known issue because there was a hairdryer to use outside of bathroom, not just the one mounted in the bathroom. Room (3) is across from breakfast area which was very loud when staff preparing BF, which was well before 7 am. We would have enjoyed sitting outside, one of the reasons we chose Hilda, but were unable to access the gazebo.
- 3 min walk
- Elding Reykjavik Whale Watching
- 4 min walk
- Reykjavik Harbour
- 5 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-10-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Landakotskirkja - 3 min walk
- Elding Reykjavik Whale Watching - 4 min walk
- Reykjavik Harbour - 5 min walk
- Reykjavik City Hall - 5 min walk
- Old Harbour - 6 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free hotel features concierge services, tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. All 15 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hairdryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM
- Free cots/infant beds
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Free cots/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Nice location, no alive-service
The hotel itself was nice but for getting service (as the shower wasn't first working as the code to the door didn't work the whole staying time and as I wanted to keep the same room for the whole staying) was difficult and expensive. The only way to get a contact to service was to call expensive international calls. The only service alive were the cleaner people and they were very nice but they really didn't have rights to do anything besides giving that phone number. The hotel wifi didn't work very well in my room, only at the lobby.