Book your room at CenterHotel Arnarhvoll
Get an overview of this hotel3-star romantic hotel near Hallgrimskirkja
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Reykjavik, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Harpa, Hallgrimskirkja, and Reykjavik City Hall. National Museum of Iceland and Perlan are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and a conference center are onsite.
All 104 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
CenterHotel ArnarhvollIngólfsstræti 1 Reykjavik 101
CenterHotel Arnarhvoll features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 162 square feet (15 square meters) include a conference center. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
CenterHotel Arnarhvoll is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 8
- Year Built 2007
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 162
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Sky Lounge and Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this bistro serves brunch, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: ISK 15000 per stay
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2500 per person (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: ISK 6400
- Late check-out fee: ISK 6400
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll Hotel
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll Hotel Reykjavik
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll Reykjavik
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll Hotel Reykjav├â┬¡k
- Centerhotel Arnarhvoll Reykjav├â┬¡k
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.