Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel near Museum of Fine Arts
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Tinqueux, this luxury hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Reims Champagne Congrès, Museum of Fine Arts, and Notre-Dame de Reims. Tau Palace and Mars Gate are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 33 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Arnaud Lallement - Onsite fine-dining restaurant. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 19 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 for adults and EUR 17 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- L'Assiette Champenoise
- L'Assiette Champenoise Hotel
- L'Assiette Champenoise Hotel Tinqueux
- L'Assiette Champenoise Tinqueux
- l Assiette Champenoise Reims
- l`Assiette Champenoise Hotel Reims
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.