Book your room at Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale
Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Museum of Fine Arts
Collect 400 points
This family-friendly Reims hotel is located on the waterfront, within a 15-minute walk of Museum of Fine Arts, Notre-Dame de Reims, and Tau Palace. St. Remi Basilica and Mars Gate are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 81 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, rainfall showerheads, and coffee makers. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale37 Boulevard Paul Doumer Reims Marne 51100
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electric kettle
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Restaurant Campanile - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Le Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Campanile Cathedrale
- Campanile Reims Centre Cathedrale
- Hotel Campanile Cathedrale
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre Cathedrale
- Reims Centre Cathedrale
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.