Book your room at Best Western Plus Hotel De La Paix
Get an overview of this hotelReims prime location few steps from the Cathedral
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Close to museums
Best Western Hotel de la Paix is close to the cathedral, train station, conference center, shops and museums.
The Best Western Hotel de la Paix offers a restaurant, bar, garage (upon availability) and room service. This Reims hotel has an indoor pool and fitness equipment. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Guestrooms at Best Western Hotel de la Paix offers minibars, refrigerators, hair dryers, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guestrooms have flat-panel TVs with satellite service.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Hotel De La Paix9 Rue Buirette Reims Marne 51100
Best Western Hotel de la Paix has a restaurant and a bar and offers room service in the evening. Wireless Internet access and newspapers are complimentary. The hotel has an indoor pool, fitness equipment, and a steam room. This Reims hotel offers dry cleaning, and multilingual staff. A garage is available on site for parking (surcharge), upon availability (must be booked prior arrival).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cafe de la Paix - Brasserie serving seafood. Serving lunch and dinner.
Hotel Bar - Includes a private terrace.
Room Service - Available evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
This Reims hotel has an indoor pool and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Best Western Plus Hôtel Paix
- Best Western Plus Hôtel Paix Reims
- Best Western Plus Paix
- Best Western Plus Paix Reims
- Best Western Plus Hotel Paix Reims
- Best Western Plus Hotel Paix
- Best Western Hotel Reims
- Best Western Reims
- Reims Best Western
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.