Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Reading hotel in Reading City Centre, near Broad Street Mall
Located in the heart of Reading, this family-friendly hotel is steps away from Hexagon and Broad Street Mall. Reading Civic Centre and Oracle are also within 10 minutes. Reading Station is 9 minutes by foot and Reading West Station is 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference centre and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 206 rooms offer free WiFi, MP3 docks and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, first-run films and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square metres) include conference centres. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a library and an arcade/games room.
Pentahotel Reading is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 1983
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- Conference centre
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- First-run movies
- MP3 docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Pentalounge – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 45 per person (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- pentahotel Reading Hotel
- pentahotel Hotel
- pentahotel Reading
- Reading Penta Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Reading
We should mention
One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.