Posted 24 May 2019
1) It was dirty and very tired, tons of dust and clearly not vacuumed properly. I was afraid to take my socks off as my feet would get dirty. I also found various articles in plain sight.
2) It was very noisy with the main door to reception slamming freely every time someone opened it, the so called restrainer didn't work.
3) It smelled like a hospital but not in a good way, almost as though they were disguising some other smells.
4) The bath enamel was chipped and rusty.
5) The noise from the car park was bad too. 6) No room service but the food in the bar was good. Just a shame that most the staff barely spoke any English.