Visitors can enjoy all that Rauma has to offer including the festivals, seaside and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Rauma
- The closest major airport is in Pori (POR), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rauma
The city's cultural venues include Rauma Maritime Museum and Rauma Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Rauma Market Square to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rauma. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Place to Sleep Hotel Rauma - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Vanha Rauma - Our customers like the comfortable beds and overall condition at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Cityhovi - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Getting around Rauma
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rauma Station. Rauma might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rauma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 4°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 10°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Rauma gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -9°C