Search Hotels in Rathmines
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Rathmines give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its cafes, live music and local tours. Top sights around the area include St. Stephen's Green, Royal Dublin Society and Gaiety Theatre.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in Rathmines
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rathmines
Favourite places to visit in the city include Swan Shopping Centre, Dillon Garden and Cathal Brugha Barracks. In the area, you'll also find St. Stephen's Green and Royal Dublin Society.
In Dublin, you can choose from 61 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Devlin - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and 2 bars. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Ranelagh Rooms - Our customers love the central location and helpful staff at this guesthouse. Located in City Centre Dublin, this 3.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Hampton Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Gaiety Theatre, located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre, and National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology, which is 1.5 mi/2.4 km away.
Getting around Rathmines
You can take advantage of metro transport at Beechwood Station, Cowper Station and Ranelagh Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Rathmines
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Rathmines gets about 759 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rathmines?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rathmines, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Rathmines?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Rathmines?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Rathmines?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Rathmines?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Rathmines?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Rathmines?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Rathmines?
Rathmines Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rathmines by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rathmines Airports
- Areas of Rathmines
- Accommodation near Rathmines Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rathmines
- Choose Your Rathmines Hotel Style
- Search Rathmines Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rathmines
- Hotels Near Rathmines, Dublin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends