Search Hotels in Randburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Randburg
Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
4/5Very Good!(75 area reviews)
While you're in Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Area, take in top sights like Gold Reef City and jump on the metro at Ellis Park Station to see more of the city.
Though Windsor may not have many top sights, you can venture to the surrounding area to see attractions like Randpark Golf Club and Cresta Shopping Centre.
While visiting Parkview, you might make a stop by sights like Johannesburg Zoo and Parkview Golf Club.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Randburg, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, coral reefs and spas. Around the area, top sights include South African Museum of Military History, Johannesburg Zoo and Sandton City Mall.
- You'll find 1516 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johannesburg
- The closest major airport is in Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Randburg
Notable city landmarks like Northcliff Ridge Ecopark and Emmarentia Dam might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Delta Park, Johannesburg Botanical Garden and Melville Koppies Nature Reserve. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Randpark Golf Club and Parkview Golf Club are sights to visit.
Top places to see around the area include South African Museum of Military History, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre, and Johannesburg Zoo, which is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) away.
Dressing for Randburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of -1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Randburg is 24 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Randburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Randburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Randburg?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Randburg?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Randburg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Randburg?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Randburg?
What's the best boutique hotel in Randburg?
What's the best golf hotel in Randburg?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Randburg?
Randburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Randburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Randburg Airports
- Areas of Randburg
- Accommodation near Randburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Randburg
- Choose Your Randburg Hotel Style
- Search Randburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Randburg
- Hotels Near Randburg, Johannesburg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends