Radium Escape is a newly fully renovated and updated vacation townhouse on the Springs Golf Course, with the comforts and modern amenities expected from quality vacation rentals:
- Thanks to the dozens of wonderful pet owners we've hosted so far, we have decided to not charge a pet fee in 2021! We hope that this will make it easier for the entire family to travel and spend time together (January 2021)
- We have added more wall art to the rooms in the house, and new pictures will be available soon! (January 2021)
- COVID-19: Radium Escape has always gone to great lengths in order to provide a clean and safe environment, starting from the materials used throughout out the house. We have specifically stayed away from carpets and fabrics and made sure that our furniture can be completely disinfected after each use. We have always taken the time to disinfect all surfaces that our guests can touch or come in contact with after each and every stay, including light switches, remotes, door knobs, etc, and our commitment to offering a sparkling clean home has always been reflected in our reviews. We have also always steam sanitized all bedding and towels after every use, and we have the necessary stockpiles of cleaning supplies and sanitary products in order to not be affected by temporary shortages. Our goal has always been to build long term relationships with our guests based on complete trust and spotless dependability, so we are ready and committed to go to the lengths necessary to ensure that your trip is not ruined and can safely go ahead! (January 2021)
- Large (8+) and very large groups (12+) are now able to split up between our two homes, Radium Escape and Radium Escape XL, and enjoy the added comfort of extra space at a discounted rate! Whether you're having a large family reunion, attending a wedding in the Columbia Valley, or just want every couple in the group to have their own bedroom and private bath, you can now save money while only having to deal with one host! Both homes are listed on Airbnb, and are only 50 meters from each other inside the same complex. (August 2018)
- 1800 square feet (167 square meters) of space on three floors, with a private attached garage and driveway. Main floor and basement feature 9 feet (3 meters) ceilings and open layouts;
- Modern ALL NEW furniture throughout the house, including new glass dining and coffee tables, new beds and bedding, new couches and chairs;
- 60" remote controlled fireplace (152cm) in the main floor living room and 42" remote controlled fireplace (107cm) in the basement living room can brighten up the ambiance year round.
- Hard floors throughout the unit for maximum hygiene (free slippers also provided!);
- Nice touches around the entire home: neutral colors, comfortable new mattresses with warm down and feather duvets and pillows, 100% cotton white towels and linens;
- 3 large master bedrooms with 3 queen beds plus 3 queen size pull-out sofas available in the common areas offer comfortable sleeping for up to 12 guests. We provide fluffy mattress pad covers for all pull-out sofas, which significantly improve the comfort;
- Washer and dryer, ironing table and iron, plus extra storage are all available in the dedicated in-unit laundry room;
- Nest smart thermostat allows for easy temperature and fan adjustments;
- USB wall plugs in all bedrooms and common areas, for easy portable device charging the unit;
- Tamper resistant electrical wall sockets for the extra protection of small children;
- High-end stainless steel kitchen appliances: french doors fridge with bottom freezer, glass top slide-in range with dual oven cooking zones, huge over the range microwave, and ultra silent dishwasher;
- Fully equipped kitchen : dishes and cutlery, glasses, pots and pans (frying pans, sauce pans, pots, saute pan, covered casserole, skillet, stockpot, etc), 12 cup programmable coffee maker, Nespresso machine, coffee grinder, toaster, blender, kettle, waffle maker, slow cooker, various spices and pink salt, olive oil, avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, locally roasted Kicking Horse coffee, towels, soaps, cleaning and paper products;
- 3 TVs are available: 55" LED 4K Smart TV equipped with Chromecast and Netflix 4K on main floor, 49" LED Smart 3D TV with AppleTV 4, XBOX360 and Nintendo Wii in the basement living room, and 43" LED Smart TV in master bedroom #1.
- Premium HD cable TV channels include: TSN, SN, AMC, FX, BRAVO, HGTV, Food Network, History Channel, Golf Channel, NFL Network, MUCH, and more
- Active Netflix 4K, Crackle and RedBullTV subscriptions enabled on all smart TVs (guests don't require their own accounts). Amazon Prime, CraveTV, Android Play Store and RogersTV Anywhere members can log into the installed TV apps using their own accounts, to access their content.
-VERY FAST Wi-Fi running on a 150Mbps internet connection! How fast is this? Enough for 20+ devices streaming HD content or 6 devices streaming 4K content AT THE SAME TIME, and epic gaming for those wishing to bring their consoles! Everyone claims to have a fast internet connection these days, we actually deliver it!
- 27" Monitor with HDMI cable, wireless keyboard and mouse in separate computer area, to connect laptops for work or play;
- A football, a basketball, a volley ball, a soccer ball, two kayaks, two bikes, two tennis rackets, two squash rackets, a six person inflatable raft, and a set of basic golf clubs are available for guests to use during their stay;
- Mountain views from the master bedroom #2, facing west, and from all around the outside of the unit. Mountain views from master bedroom #1 are only obscured due to the tall trees behind the property;
- Large east facing deck with table, umbrella, chairs, barbecue/grill and bug zapper. The deck gets full sun from the early morning until the mid afternoon, allowing for great morning coffees and daytime sunbathing as well as for cooler more enjoyable temperatures on hot summer evenings;
OTHER USEFUL FACTS:
- Constantly maintained to keep a like new feeling, with all damaged or worn items immediately replaced, and frequently refreshed dishes, cutlery, towels and bedding! We are proud to outwork all other area rentals and to offer all guests consistently high service.
- We believe that even the most beautiful house can be instantly ruined by poor hygiene, so we put extra effort into each cleaning and preparation before a new group arrives! It takes 2 persons an average of 5 hours to have everything set up and ready, not including the off-site washing and steam sanitizing, to ensure that everything is as clean as it can be. And we don't stop here! Guests with allergies can even request that we only use hypoallergenic cleaners ahead of their stay, and we'll be happy to do so!
- One 3 in 1 convertible baby crib and a high chair can be provided for parents of young children at no extra cost! The crib and the high chair are both made of wood, and the mattress is a high quality pocket coil mattress. We will also include a waterproof mattress protector, but in order to ensure absolute hygiene and avoid any allergy problems, we will leave all bedding up to the parents to bring their own! All items were purchased brand new in August 2016!