Overview of Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Lakeview 2 Double
Superior 2 Double
Superior Lakeview King
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront is near the airport and near the beach. Skyline Gondola is a popular area attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out. Travelling with kids? Consider Kiwi and Birdlife Park and Alpine Aqualand. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and ziplining nearby.
- Queenstown Mall - 6 min walk
- Queenstown Gardens - 7 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 8 min walk
- Steamer Wharf - 11 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 11 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Impressions Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 18 and NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities