Get an overview of this hotelBoardwalk Quebec hotel in Grande Allee, walk to Battlefields Park
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Grande Allee, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Martello Tower, Battlefields Park, and Parliament Building. Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec are also within 1 mi (2 km).
2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a sauna, and valet parking.
All 406 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 23250 square feet (2160 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 26
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Le Ciel - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
JaJa La Pizz - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Hôtel Le Concorde
- Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
- Hotel Le Concorde Quebec Quebec City
- Le Concorde
- Le Concorde Québec
- Loews Quebec City
- Quebec City Loews
- Hôtel Concorde Québec
- Hôtel Concorde
- Concorde Québec
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).