Get an overview of this hotelBoutique lodgings in the heart of Old Québec
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of the city's Old Port, this Quebec hotel sits in a historic wharf district that was built in the 17th century; the many shops and cafes of Rue St-Paul are less than 300 yards away.
New comforts, old charm
The recently restored Auberge St-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux is home to 2 gourmet restaurants (each with a bar), a pristine movie theater, a full-service concierge, and a business center, among other amenities.
Large and luxurious
Furnished with modern decor, the 94 rooms and suites at Auberge St-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux offer luxury linens, goose-down duvets, Bose sound systems, and large work desks. Bathrooms have heated floors and anti-fog mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Auberge Saint-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux
Facing the majestic St. Lawrence River, Auberge St-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux is in the heart of Quebec City's Old Port District, which was founded in 1608. Just 300 yards from Parc Montmorency, and the shops and cafes of Rue St-Paul, the hotel offers easy access to most of the city's historical attractions.
The hotel offers six reception and conference rooms. The two on-site restaurants serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Featuring fine French Canadian cuisine, Panache is located in an 1822 stone warehouse that is part of the hotel's property and offers views of the St. Lawrence River.
Health Zone is the hotel's fully equipped fitness center that features state-of-the-art machines; sauna; massage and esthetics rooms including relaxing and soothing body wraps, manicures and pedicures, and body scrubs.
Honored four years in a row by Travel + Leisure as one of the world's best hotels, this Quebec hotel features room service from 7 AM until 11 PM (hours subject to change); free WiFi; laundry and dry cleaning services; a full-service, staffed business center; and an on-site massage therapy facility. Each child receives a teddy bear on arrival and the concierge can assist with planning children's activities, as well as providing luggage storage. For your convenience, there is ATM/banking available onsite, as well as a computer station.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Year Built 1822
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Panache - This intimate restaurant is housed within the walls of a maritime warehouse that was built in 1822. The decor is elegant, the river views are plentiful, and the French-Canadian cuisine includes lobster and lentils terrine.
Cafe Artefact - A casual, modern aesthetic welcomes diners to this lobby cafe and bar, which serves lunch, dinner, beverages, and cocktails daily.
Nearby Things to Do
For those who like to walk, Parc Montmorency is within 200 yards of the hotel. Parc de L'Esplanade is only 0.5 miles distant. Skiers and mountain lovers find solace at Mont St-Anne, which offers myriad opportunities for skiing and hiking just 25 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 150 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 19 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Auberge St-Antoine Relais Châteaux Hotel Quebec
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Relais Châteaux Hotel Quebec
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Relais Châteaux Hotel
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Relais Châteaux Quebec
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Relais Châteaux
We should mention
Up to 4 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Auberge Saint-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.