Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Royal Castle
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Collioure, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Maison Galy, Royal Castle, and Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges. Le Chemin de Fauvisme and Collioure Beach are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a rooftop terrace, this hotel has self parking and a seasonal outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a library are onsite.
All 25 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include satellite TV, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Madeloc features a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Collioure hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel Madeloc has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1963
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10-20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hôtel Madeloc
- Hôtel Madeloc Collioure
- Madeloc Collioure
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.