Set in a peaceful location with uninterrupted views of the countryside and the sea, yet just a short drive to the seaside village of Abersoch and all the beautiful sandy beaches and coves of the Lleyn Peninsula.
This luxury apartment is stylish throughout and offers well maintained garden and decked area, perfect for a romantic retreat at any time of year.
This beautifully styled one bedroom holiday Apartment located in a tranquil setting offers
French door, leading to Contemporary open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, stairs lead to an elegant master bedroom set in the eaves and decorated to create a soothing space.
French Door leading to
* light and airy open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
* lounge area with sumptuous cream sofa, white electric stove effect fire, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV
* fully equipped sleek kitchen, induction hob, electric double oven and grill, fridge with ice box, wall mounted microwave, kettle and toaster
* stunning bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C. and lit mirror.
* understairs cupboard with hanging space
* stunning master bedroom set in the eaves, white double bed, under eaves storage and two large Velux windows offering sea views
* pretty, well maintained private south facing rear garden
With modern decked area with bistro-style table and chairs all surrounded with established borders and offering far reaching sea and countryside views.
* parking to front for 1 car
* Sorry no pets allowed
* please note owners live in adjacent property and are normally on hand if guests have any queries.
* couples only
* Friday changeover for weekly stays
* young children welcome - please bring all your own equipment.
2 night minimum stay November - April
7 night stay May - October
The Llyn Peninsular, an AONB with the Irish Sea on one side and Cardigan Bay on the other has a distinctive, unspoilt character. Attracting walkers, wakeboarders and dinghy sailors alike.
A haven for nature lovers, with regular sightings of the bottle nose dolphin.
With plenty of activities and attractions within striking distance, the Llyn Peninsular cannot fail to disappoint.
The apartment is completely independent and thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after every visitor.
We are in a very quiet and private location, guests are totally self contained
And therefore we are remaining open unless instructed otherwise.
We look forward to welcoming guests throughout 2020.