Visitors can enjoy all that Putnam has to offer including the rivers, waterfalls and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, bars and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Old Sturbridge Village.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Willington
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Putnam
A couple of favourite places to visit are Bradley Playhouse and Rotary Park. Additionally, you'll find Old Sturbridge Village in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn Putnam - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Putnam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 1229.80 millimetres of rain falls on Putnam each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C