Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Puntone has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 59.1 mi (95.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Puntone
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate La Residenza del Golfo.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is La Residenza del Golfo with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Puntone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puntone is 603 millimetres