- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hosteria Huemules
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Single Room
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (2 Beds)
About this area
Hosteria Huemules is located in Puerto Guadal. Puerto Guadal Beacon and Chile Chico Plaza are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake General Carrera and Laguna San Rafael National Park.
- Puerto Guadal Beacon - 1 min walk
- Chile Chico Plaza - 5 min walk
- Puerto Guadal Public Library - 8 min walk
- El Maqui Waterfall - 10 min drive
- Lake Trapial - 59 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.