Search Hotels in Puerto Banus, Marbella
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2019
Visiting Puerto Banus
Puerto Banus is a trendy neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Puerto Banus Marina and El Corte Ingles Shopping Center. Choose one of Puerto Banus's hotels and explore the area around Marbella with ease.
Staying in Puerto Banus
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this upmarket, walkable neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Melia Marbella Banus: 4-star hotel featuring a marina, 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus: 5-star aparthotel featuring 3 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- H10 Andalucia Plaza - Adults Only: 4-star hotel featuring a casino, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Puerto Banus might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Marbella. San Pedro de Alcantara is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful beaches. This neighbourhood is home to 50 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Paloma Blanca Boutique Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Doña Catalina: 3-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Barceló Marbella: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a health club and a poolside bar. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around This Marbella Neighbourhood
Puerto Banus Marina, El Corte Ingles Shopping Center and Puerto Banus Beach are just a few attractions to check out in Puerto Banus. Experience Marbella with a visit to other sights like Centro Plaza or Ralli Museum.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Church of San Pedro, Bulevar San Pedro Alcántara and Basilica Vega Del Mar. While you're in Marbella, you may also want to think about a visit to Real Club de Golf Guadalmina.