Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pueblo, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its riverfront and mountain views. A top sight in the city is Royal Gorge Bridge.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodation options in Pueblo
- The closest major airport is in Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 37 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pueblo
Cultural venues in the city include El Pueblo History Museum, Pueblo Railway Museum and Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum. Families come for attractions such as Pueblo Zoo, Nature and Raptor Center of Pueblo and Pueblo Greyhound Racetrack. The city is notable for landmarks like Royal Gorge Bridge, Pueblo Union Depot and Bishop Castle.
In Colorado City, there are 58 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Rusted Poppy Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking and concierge services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- The Edgar Olin House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Northside features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Parkview Inn Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Pueblo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -10°C at night
- About 321 millimetres of rain falls on Pueblo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -10°C