Visitors can enjoy all that Pristina has to offer including the monuments, university setting and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and opera houses.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Pristina
- The closest major airport is in Pristina (PRN-Pristina Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pristina
The city's cultural venues include National Theatre and Ethnological Museum. Notable city landmarks like Mother Teresa Square and Newborn Monument might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kosovo Assembly and Kosovo Government Building.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pristina. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Emerald Hotel Pristina - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Nartel Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sirius - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting around Pristina
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Pristina Station. Pristina might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pristina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Pristina gets about 775.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C