Search Hotels in Prince Rupert
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Prince Rupert
Visitors to Prince Rupert are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks and seafood restaurants.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Prince Rupert
- The closest major airport is in Prince Rupert, BC (YPR), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Prince Rupert
Cultural venues in the city include Lester Centre of the Arts, Totem Park and Kwinitsa Station Railway Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Mount Hays, Prince Rupert Fire Museum and First Nation Carving Shed. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Rotary Waterfront Park, Kaien Island and Butze Rapids.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Prince Rupert. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inn On The Harbour - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Enchanted Rainforest Guesthouse - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Eagle Close Executive Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Prince Rupert
With so many transport options, exploring all of Prince Rupert is a breeze. If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Prince Rupert Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Prince Rupert
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Prince Rupert is 2589.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 16°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Prince Rupert?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Prince Rupert, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Prince Rupert?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Prince Rupert?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Prince Rupert?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Prince Rupert?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Prince Rupert?
Prince Rupert Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Prince Rupert by Star Rating
- Hotels near Prince Rupert Airports
- Accommodation near Prince Rupert Attractions
- More accommodation types in Prince Rupert
- Choose Your Prince Rupert Hotel Style
- Search Prince Rupert Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Prince Rupert
- Hotels Near Prince Rupert, British Columbia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends