Search Hotels in Prague
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Prague
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Prague, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and cathedral. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its monuments, architecture and local tours. Top sights in the city include Powder Tower, Estates Theatre and Hybernia Theatre.
- There are 1680 hotels and other accommodation options in Prague
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Prague
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Estates Theatre, Hybernia Theatre and Mucha Museum. Attractions like Prague Zoo, LunaPark and Sea World are fun for kids of all ages. Notable for its historic sites, monuments and cathedrals, the city's landmarks include Powder Tower, Municipal House Hall and Church of Our Lady before Týn.
In Roztoky, you'll find 1680 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Residence Agnes - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Prague 1 can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- BoHo Prague Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Prague 1 can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- Golden Well Hotel - This 5-star hotel in Prague 1 features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and quiet location.
Other favourite sights in Prague include Republic Square, Palladium Shopping Centre and Kinsky Palace. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Karlstejn Castle, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Prague
With so many choices for transport, seeing Prague is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Namesti Republiky Station, Mustek Station and Staromestska Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Prague-Masarykovo Station, Prague Central Station or Prague-Bubny Station.
Dressing for Prague
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Prague each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Prague?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Prague, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Prague?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Prague?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Prague?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Prague?
What's the best luxury hotel in Prague?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Prague?
What's the best golf hotel in Prague?
What's the best accommodation in Prague that's close to historical sites?
Prague Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Prague by Star Rating
- Hotels near Prague Airports
- Areas of Prague
- Accommodation near Prague Attractions
- More accommodation types in Prague
- Choose Your Prague Hotel Style
- Search Prague Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Prague
- Hotels Near Prague, Czech Republic
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends