Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Prague hotel close to Wenceslas Square
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Near National Museum
An oasis of retro cool right off Prague's hectic central shopping strip, this 1930s hotel is one block from the Wenceslas Square shopping area and the National Museum.
Dining options, fitness center
Experience ultimate high-class dining at the Michelin star Alcron Restaurant, or visit the Art Deco La Rotonde restaurant serving a choice of international and traditional local dishes. The onsite fitness center offers exercise machines amid Art Deco architectural details.
Free WiFi, LCD TV's
The 204 air-conditioned guestrooms combine Jazz Age fittings with free WiFi, LCD TV's, and espresso makers. Private bathrooms with deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences also include 24-hour room service, as well as safes, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague
In Radisson Blu Alcron's fitness center, guests work out in a turn-of-the-century atmosphere on the latest fitness and weight machines. The changing areas, Finnish sauna and solarium are clad in dark green marble and finished with Art Deco touches. The seamless period style extends to the Radisson's business facilities - the 150-person ballroom has a ribbed, glass roof while eight smaller rooms have full secretarial support.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 204
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-in
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 544
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1932
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5856
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Alcron - Prepare for a surreal culinary experience as you savor an array of delicate, artfully crafted dishes. Each plate utilizes hypermodern techniques to combine familiar flavors in distinct and innovative ways. One of the most talented chefs in the Czech Republic, Roman Paulus provides guests with a degustation meal. Here, guests are intended to savor every detail of the food, from the stunning visual design, to the wafting aroma, and of course the complexity of flavor. With stellar dishes, elegant surroundings and an attentive staff, The Alcron promises an unforgettable gastronomical experience. Sometimes, however, other’s opinions speak for themselves - our restaurant has been awarded the Michelin Star annually from 2012 - 2016.
La Rotonde - The exquisite Art Deco style La Rotonde restaurant boasts several awards for its selection of international and local cuisine. Our talented chefs, under the supervision of Roman Paulus, create culinary masterpieces on every plate, offering a true taste of Prague with each bite. Enjoy the summer air with an informal dinner on the outside terrace, or savor a delicious brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
Be Bop Lobby Bar - The elegant Be Bop Lobby Bar in the art deco style is a popular place for meetings, the atmosphere of which will certainly conquer you. The Be Bop Lobby Bar offers its unique Signature cocktails, non-alcoholic cocktails, a wide offer of liquors, beer, and wine, an attractive menu for each day, and frequent special promotion events.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center and sauna are open to guests free-of-charge. Beauty treatments and massages are also offered.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 23 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.00 per day
- Alcron Hotel
- Alcron Radisson Blu Hotel
- Hotel Alcron Prague
- Hotel Radisson Blu Alcron
- Hotel Radisson Blu Prague
- Prague Radisson Blu
- Radisson Blu Alcron
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel Prague
- Radisson Blu Alcron Prague
- Prague Radisson
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague Hotel Prague
- Radisson Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).