- Municipal House Hall
- 3 min walk
- Powder Tower
- 4 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre
- 6 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Prague Marriott Hotel is near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at Eden Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Namesti Republiky Station is 6 minutes by foot and Florenc Station is 8 minutes.
- Municipal House Hall - 3 min walk
- Powder Tower - 4 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 6 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 8 min walk
- Old Town Square - 10 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 3 min walk
- Namesti Republiky Station - 6 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Bourbon Bar – Open daily.
- Espressamente Illy – Al fresco dining coffee shop. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Prague Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities