- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of METROPOLITAN OLD TOWN HOTEL
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
Economy Single Room
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, METROPOLITAN OLD TOWN HOTEL is in the city centre and near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at O2 Arena or Eden Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 6 min walk
- Powder Tower - 7 min walk
- Municipal House Hall - 7 min walk
- Old Town Square - 7 min walk
- Prague Astronomical Clock - 8 min walk
- Dlouhá třída Stop - 3 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 12 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 38 min drive
- Hastalsky Dedek — 1 min walk
About this property
METROPOLITAN OLD TOWN HOTEL
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast spread was out of this world!!