- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Municipal House Hall
- 9 min walk
- Powder Tower
- 10 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre
- 10 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Grandior Hotel Prague is in the city centre and near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Florenc Station is 5 minutes by foot and Namesti Republiky Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Municipal House Hall - 9 min walk
- Powder Tower - 10 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 10 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 14 min walk
- Mucha Museum - 14 min walk
- Florenc Station - 5 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 7 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grandior – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bistro & Cafe Grandior – Bistro offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Grandior Hotel Prague
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely clean hotel central to lots of attractions.