- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
- Prague Congress Centre
- 7 min walk
- Vysehrad Castle
- 13 min walk
- Czech National Museum
- 4 min drive
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 4 neighbourhood, Corinthia Hotel Prague is in the business district and connected to a shopping centre. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Dancing House. Check out an event or a game at Eden Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Vysehrad Station is 5 minutes by foot and Svatoplukova Tram Station is 8 minutes.
- Prague Congress Centre - 7 min walk
- Vysehrad Castle - 13 min walk
- Dancing House - 4 min drive
- Czech National Museum - 4 min drive
- Wenceslas Square - 4 min drive
- Vysehrad Station - 5 min walk
- Prague-Vrsovice Station - 19 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Grill – Steakhouse offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Let's Eat! – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Rickshaw – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Lounge 62 – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Corinthia Hotel Prague
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Children under 16 years old are allowed in the pool from 9 AM to 3 PM and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 22 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 14 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Corinthia Hotel Prague
- Corinthia Prague
- Prague Corinthia Hotel
- Corinthia Hotel Prague Hotel
- Corinthia Hotel Prague Prague
- Corinthia Hotel Prague Hotel Prague
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities