Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Prague hotel in Prague 1, walk to Old Town Square
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Prague 1, this hotel is steps away from Powder Tower, Hybernia Theatre and Municipal House Hall. Estates Theatre and Republic Square are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area and a business centre are on-site.
All 62 rooms feature modern comforts such as free WiFi and free wired Internet, along with LCD TVs. Minibars, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Barceló Old Town Praha
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1700
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 62
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bohemica Old Town – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.20 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR32 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR35.00 per day
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Prague
- Barcelo Old Town Praha
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.