Search Prades Hotels, Occitanie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2020
Visitors to Prades are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Gorges de la Frau, Montsegur Castle and Lombrives Cave.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Prades
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 51.2 mi (82.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Prades
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Gorges de la Frau, Montsegur Castle and Lombrives Cave. In the area, you'll also find Soldeu Ski Resort and Ax 3 Domaines Ski Resort.
As you start planning your visit to Prades, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 157 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Résidence Les Mélèzes de Prades is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Prades. This aparthotel in Prades features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Gite Prades, 3 Bedrooms, 6 Persons is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Prades. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Bordes d'Envalira can enjoy access to parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Plateau de Beille Ski Resort, located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre, and Bolquere-Pyrenees 2000 Ski Resort, which is 20 mi (32.2 km) away.
Dressing for Prades
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Prades is 598.10 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C