- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Southsea Castle
- 18 min walk
- University of Portsmouth
- 18 min walk
- Little Kitchen
- 1 min walk
- The Bombay Brasserrie
- 1 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-12-14. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Acapulco Rooms is located in Southsea. Spinnaker Tower and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chichester Harbour. Blue Reef Aquarium and Clarence Pier are also worth visiting.
- Southsea Castle - 18 min walk
- University of Portsmouth - 18 min walk
- Blue Reef Aquarium - 19 min walk
- Clarence Pier - 3 min drive
- Portsmouth Guildhall - 3 min drive
- Portsmouth Fratton Station - 18 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 24 min drive
- Little Kitchen — 1 min walk
- The Bombay Brasserrie — 1 min walk
- The Coriander — 1 min walk
- Al'Burrito — 1 min walk
- My Bar & Eatery — 1 min walk
About this property
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Smoke-free property
- Shared bathroom
£35 a night is overpriced!!
1. The stairs to the room are incredibly steep, not like a modern stairway. UNLESS you are in good health with NO mobility problems then you will not be able to access them. Yes, they really are that bad! Not far of the width and angle of a ladder, with tight turning landings and more ladders! 2. I had several heavy bags, the barman on arrival led me to my room, watched me struggle because of the stairs but made absolutely no offer to help what so ever. In the hotels defence though it was not the owner, Mark, but a member of staff. But I did email Mark and raised this baggage point but received no response. 3. The room was above the bar and main road. I was awoken several times because of people screaming and shouting outside. 4. My room was TINY, half the size of the one in their pictures, very hot (it was 36 outside!), no fan was provided when requested. I ended up buying one for a few pounds. This is the first b and b I have lodged at that does not provide a fan, and this was the hottest days in 40 years!!! 5. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable, a metal bar protruded mid way down. The matress was ultra thin, and hung between the metal supports. It also squeaked loudly at the slightest movement to the point I was really concerned I was disturbing my neighbour. 6. No sink In the room, just a toilet down a squeaky landing! 7. There were no refreshments provided or offered. 8..I was very uncomfortable leaving my car on the street, no secure parking at all.
Pros: There was a grocery shop on the other side of the road.
Location: I was simply there because I needed a b and b, but even on the drive there you could see no end of attractions and amusements. Also the beach!!