- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sky Venue
- 1 min walk
- The Dunamaise Arts Centre
- 4 min walk
- O'Moore Park
- 16 min walk
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portlaoise, Midlands Park Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Rock of Dunamase and Stradbally Narrow Gauge Steam Train are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Portlaoise Golf Club and The Heath Golf Club. Travelling with kids? Consider Ballintubbert Gardens, or check out an event or a game at O'Moore Park.
- Sky Venue - 1 min walk
- The Dunamaise Arts Centre - 4 min walk
- O'Moore Park - 16 min walk
- Portlaoise Golf Club - 17 min walk
- Rock of Dunamase - 7 min drive
- Portlaoise Station - 6 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 63 min drive
- Where to eat
- Charter Bar – Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Kelly's Steakhouse – Bistro offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- The Triog – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Midlands Park Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely well presented hotel. Quick and polite reception staff and very professional restaurant/bar staff. Rooms very well maintained and a good size, hotel as a whole has a nice feel to it. Nice bar area, relaxed yet professional atmosphere (showing the football which is always appreciated). Bar food very good and very reasonably priced. Only negative is the parking, multi storey and must be paid for in full (no discount applied with a standard room).