Get an overview of this hotelSuburban motel in South Portland with free breakfast
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the suburbs, this motel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Maine Military Museum, The Cheese Iron, and Maine Mall. Sable Oaks Golf Course is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
Along with free breakfast, this motel has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas.
All 29 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Knights Inn South Portland
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Knights Inn Motel South Portland
- Knights Inn South Portland
- Knights Inn South Portland Maine