Close proximity to our purpose. Nice view of water on our side. Two classes of rooms that you don't see until you arrive. Rooms are old but clean. Outside needs good cleaning. Breakfast is adequate. nice tiki bar outside.
- James E Grey Preserve
- 6 min drive
- Green Key Beach
- 6 min drive
- Cracker Barrel
- 8 min walk
- Burger King
- 2 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
New Port Richey
Magnuson Hotel Waterfront Marina New Port Richey is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at James E Grey Preserve and Green Key Beach, while Richey Suncoast Theater and Jimmy Ferraro's Studio Theatre are cultural highlights. St Nicholas Boat Line and Tarpon Springs Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Miss Virginia Deep Sea Fishing - 4 min drive
- SunCruz Port Richey Casino - 5 min drive
- James E Grey Preserve - 6 min drive
- Green Key Beach - 6 min drive
- Robert K Rees Memorial Park - 6 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Anchor's Bar and Grille — 1 min walk
- Anchor's Tiki Bar — 1 min walk
- Cracker Barrel - 8 min walk
- Burger King - 2 min drive
- Captain Jack's - 9 min drive
About this property
Magnuson Hotel Waterfront Marina New Port Richey
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was filthy. Especially the floor. Had to wear socks to BR at night. Bottom of my socks black. View from room nice, if not for all the people smoking in chairs outside the rooms!