Search Hotels in Porec Old Town
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Porec Old Town
Visiting Porec Old TownVisitors will appreciate the restaurants, monuments, and beaches in Porec Old Town. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars, shopping, and spas.
- There are 2 Porec Old Town hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 27.9 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Porec Old Town
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and biking, while Porec Marina, Vrsar Harbour, and Novigrad Harbour are favourite sights to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Bishop's Palace, Basilica of Euphrasius, and Romanesque House
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Spadici Beach, Baredine Cave, and Dusan Dzamonja Sculpture Park are some places worth a visit
Getting around Porec Old Town
Porec Old Town has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Porec Old TownFor family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Valamar Riviera Hotel & Villa Parentino, averaging GBP 158.53 per night. You might like Grand Hotel Palazzo, averaging GBP 204.69 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Grand Hotel Palazzo, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Valamar Riviera Hotel & Villa Parentino has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Porec Old Town
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the nighttime average
- Porec Old Town gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
More trip options
- Hotels in Porec Old Town by Star Rating
- Areas of Porec Old Town
- Accommodation near Porec Old Town Attractions
- More accommodation types in Porec Old Town
- Choose Your Porec Old Town Hotel Style
- Search Porec Old Town Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Porec Old Town
- Hotels Near Porec Old Town, Porec
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends