A lovely weekend in Dorset visiting Christchurch, Bournemouth, Corfe Castle and then Durdle Door and stayed at this friendly guesthouse which provided a filling breakfast well cooked.
- RNLI College
- 6 min walk
- Poole Harbour
- 7 min walk
- Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.)
- 19 min drive
- Brownsea Island
- 29 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
Your dates need to occur after 2019-10-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- RNLI College - 6 min walk
- Poole Harbour - 7 min walk
- Tower Park - 8 min drive
- Compton Acres - 9 min drive
- Brownsea Island - 29 min drive
- Poole Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 110 min drive
About this property
Cafe Guest House 34
Multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. All 4 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Clean and comfortable
The room was well designed, clean and comfortable, but a little small. Breakfast was tasty and freshly cooked, with very pleasant service. There are no staff present at the property from 6pm to 7am, which was fine for me, but is worth noting. Location very convenient for the old town and quay areas.