Search Hotels in Pontaillac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 May 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Dec 2015
Reviewed on 5 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 27 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2019
Visitors to Pontaillac are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars. Top sights around the area include Royan Church of Notre-Dame, Royan Beach and Saint-Georges-de-Didonne Beach. In Pontaillac, there are 29 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pontaillac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Pontaillac Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Royan Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pontaillac. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Miramar, Royan (Inter-Hotel) - This 3-star hotel features a casino, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Hôtel Emilie - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. Amenities in this 2-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Grand Hôtel de la Plage - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Top places to visit in the area include Royan Church of Notre-Dame, located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre, and Royan Beach, which is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) away.
Dressing for Pontaillac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Pontaillac gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pontaillac?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pontaillac, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Pontaillac?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pontaillac?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Pontaillac?
Pontaillac Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pontaillac by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pontaillac Airports
- Accommodation near Pontaillac Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pontaillac
- Choose Your Pontaillac Hotel Style
- Search Pontaillac Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pontaillac
- Hotels Near Pontaillac, Royan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends