Plan your Poland holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Poland. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Poland holiday deals
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 19 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jul 2020
Poland Hotel + Flights
Poland is home to vibrant cities and ancient towns bursting with history, as well as vast tracts of wilderness that will satisfy any nature lover.
Poland Hotel + Flights
Expedia makes it easy to build the getaway of your dreams. Book your flight, hotel and even car rental all in one place with our Poland Holiday Packages. You’ll get access to great discounts and perks just for combining your bookings! With 11553 hotels starting at £68 a night to choose from, you’re sure to find someplace special that suits your style. Eager for a real taste of this exciting country? Add a food tour to your package. Don an apron and learn from a professional chef how to make traditional food like kaszotto — a risotto-like dish prepared with millet or pearl barley.
Your Poland Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Touchdown in Warsaw Chopin Airport and start your adventure in Warsaw, the capital and largest city in Poland. A beautiful blend of historical buildings and modern architecture, Warsaw features treasures like Old Town Market Square, the Royal Castle, the Palace of Culture and Science and Castle Square.
Day 3-5: Hop in your rental car and cruise southwest for around four hours to Krakow. Explore this fascinating city’s top sights including Main Square, Wawel Royal Castle and Wieliczka Salt Mine. On a day trip, learn about an important piece of history at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
Day 6-7: Don’t say goodbye to this diverse country without visiting the Masurian Lake District. The area is home to over 2,000 lakes, farm stays and charming resort towns.
Time it right and join in Polish Independence Day celebrations held November 11. The main festivities are held in Warsaw, but you’ll find parades in other cities too.
Stay in the capital city and explore the country’s highlights from there. Check out our Warsaw Holiday Packages and plan your escape the easy way.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Poland?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Poland?
- Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin): 5,709 international flights per month.
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice): 2,458 international flights per month.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa): 1,653 international flights per month.